Last couple days I’m unable to log in certain sites and the screen shows
- can not load my website on Google Chrome or
- Oop! Google Chrome could not find www.mywebsite0123456789.com.
Try reloading: www.mywebsite0123456789.com or
How to fix it:
Clear all cache and cookies by clicking on the drop down of 3 horizontal lines at the upper right corner of the Google Chrome screen ==> Tools ==> Clear browsing data ==> close the browser and restart the browser. If it works fine, then that’s it. If it doesn’t, then restart your computer.
- Just go to Network & Sharing Center and open Change Adapter Setting.
- Select Properties by right click on Wireless Network Connection if you’re using wireless.
- Double click on Internet Protocal Version 4 and enter 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11 at use the following DNS server address
- Click OK and click OK again to get out Wireless Network Connection Properties screen.
That’s it. Close and re-open the browser.
Enter the www address of the site to see does it work.