How to Hide the Subscriptions of your YouTube Channel
In this post, I show you how to hide the list of channels you subscribe, so other people don’t see whom you subscribe to, only you can see them when you login your channel. That list of subscription people can find at CHANNELS.
Make your channel subscriptions public or private.
Change your subscription privacy settings.
First, you need to login to your YouTube channel.
Next, click your profile picture which is located on the top right corner of the browser screen.
Then a drop down menu pops up. Next, click Settings.
The SETTINGS screen appears. Now, select Privacy which is located on the left hand side sidebar and then turn on or off at “Keep all my subscription private.“.
In conclusion what you need to do to hide the subscription of your channel, you need to login then go to Settings ===> Privacy ====> Keep all my subscriptions private.
- Make your channel subscriptions public or private
- How to Hide Subscribers on YouTube
- How To Hide Subscriptions From Your YouTube Channel
- Change your subscription privacy settings
- How to hide Subscriptions list on your YouTube Channel
Prepared and written on July 23, 2022 1:40 a.m. Saturday.
P.S.: My family used to have 2 dogs, one is black and another one is yellow. The yellow one looks exactly like the dog in the pictures above; she always showed like the dog in the first picture. Both of our dogs were Labrador retrievers mixed, mixed with pit bull; they are siblings and were born on the same day. Our yellow dog was gone on her 14th year because she got stuck with a pork neck bone right at her chest. I paid the vet $800+ U.S.D. to get the bone out but unfortunately unsuccessfully and she was gone during the procedure. That was back in 2014. Since she was gone, we don’t have any dogs.
- Yellow dog – https://youtu.be/w8C0pPO2-UI?t=31, https://youtu.be/w8C0pPO2-UI?t=923
- Black Labrador retriever dog – https://youtu.be/w8C0pPO2-UI?t=94 (Our black lab dog was smaller and less body round like this one. She was gone in her 11th year. Vet said she probably got a cancer because we refused to send the tumor to the lab for cancerous testing.)