How much you know about Ebola disease happened in US (2014)?
- Ebola Virus: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention – webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/ebola-fever-virus-infection
- Ebola Virus: Facts on Symptoms and the Latest Outbreak – medicinenet.com/ebola_hemorrhagic_fever_ebola_hf/article.htm
- Ebola News – abcnews.go.com/topics/lifestyle/health/ebola-virus.htm
- Ebola hemorrhagic fever: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia – nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/001339.htm
- Ebola: MedlinePlus – U.S. National Library of Medicine – nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ebola.html
- Diseases and Conditions: Ebola virus and Marburg virus – mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/ebola-virus/basics/definition/CON-20031241
- Medical Issues: Ebola – doctorswithoutborders.org/our-work/medical-issues/ebola
- On the Front Lines of an Epidemic: The Battle Against Ebola –blog.usaid.gov/ebola/
- Fighting Ebola: A Grand Challenge For Development: Ebola – usaid.gov/ebola
- Travelers’ Health: Ebola – wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/diseases/ebola
- Symptom of Ebola – en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ebola_virus_disease#mediaviewer/File:Symptoms_of_ebola.png
- Virus Ecology Graphic: Ebolavirus Ecology – cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/resources/virus-ecology.html
- Ebola (Ebola Virus Disease): Signs and Symptoms –cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/symptoms/
I’m not a doctor or an expertise; I collected information around the web and share with you; I also tried my best summing up some important information so, for better details, please go to above links. Those links I believe that can be trusted. Once again, I’m like you.
Pages: 1 2
0 thoughts on “How much you know about Ebola disease happened in US (2014)?”
“The CDC says Ebola isn’t contagious until symptoms appear and isn’t spread through the air; people catch it by direct contact with a sick person’s bodily fluids, such as blood or vomit.”
Urgent-care clinics ill-equipped to treat Ebola
Hope everybody well.
No more Ebola/Abole
Look, see how i reverse the world Ebola.
Texas deputy treated out of ‘abundance of caution
Why nation’s top docs say Ebola won’t spread in US
Texas monitors 100 people in US Ebola scare
State: Ebola test negative for North Texas deputy
Ebola patient’s death renews questions about care