What do I think about things which people mentioned in the articles? I don’t mind to share what I think, know, question… if you don’t mind to read my broken English and, sometimes, broken mind.
- “FDA Approval of Pfizer Shot Does Not Mean Safe,” Liberty Counsel.
- “If the vaccine’s that good, why are we having breakthroughs?” referencing reports of coronavirus cases among fully vaccinated Americans.
- “They’re blaming [the pandemic] on the unvaccinated, but the vaccinated are spreading it too.”
Last year, around late July or August 2020, there were some drugs were recalled nationwide due to cancer-cause related or something including diabetic medicine which was approved by FDA and patients had been used for years. I recall it very clearly because my dyeing father (according to doctor’s term) said “so die in either ways, whether taking it or not,” he said in our native language when he heard the local media delivered the news.
I want to view an official report COVID-19 patients-related such as how may vaccinated patients, how many vaccinated people end up in the hospital and how many of them were died from it. Also, I want to know COVID-19 patients’ medical status at the time they found they got sick and more specific about those who were died of COVID-19 complication. Their medical status such as their previous health conditions (diabetes, heart related diseases, lung related disease) and, especially, the important thing is their weights (fat, overweight, obesity, normal weight, healthy weight, skinny, too skinny).
Recently, some local authorities/utilities asked the customers to conserve liquid oxygen supply – stop watering their lawns, washing their cars, and pressure washing. Liquid oxygen which is used to keep the water to clean and now is on high demand to keep COVID-19 patients alive. Those utility companies that still rely on more chlorine to clean the water have no problem with the COVID-19 hospitalization patient.
What else I think?
- I wonder do the pharmaceuticals found a drug to treat COVID-19 yet?
- Right at beginning, just the starting of the pandemic, they started/rushed finding the vaccine instead of finding the drug to treat. They started collecting the money/raising funds/donating funds to find the vaccine for the coronavirus. Probably, I didn’t follow much about news or missed the information at that time.
- This year, just starting the another wave of COVID, punch of people blamed on unvaccinated people.
- Thanks to couple recently articles appearing on Yahoo, not long before FDA fully approving Pfizer shot, said that the authorities will mandate people to vaccinate. It seems daring unvaccinated people than delivering information or news. If I didn’t see or read these articles, I didn’t know that there were over 50% of people in the U.S. got the vaccine shots which was not approved or fully approved yet by FDA even though FDA approval means safe or not. That means I was just known that the vaccine had been fully approving before this week.
- “The public health agency [CDC] stopped collecting widespread data on mild and moderate infections among the fully vaccinated in May…” I think around May, they [whoever] wanted people getting vaccines. There were many different way of promotions to make people getting vaccine shots…
Here are some messages/interviews from the government.
- The government’s top-infectious disease expert, Anthony S. Fauci, predicted on NPR on Monday that at least 18 million vaccine skeptics “will now step forward and get vaccinated.”
- “If you’re one of the millions of Americans who said that they will not get the shot . . . until it has full and final approval of the FDA, it has now happened,” President Biden said Monday. “The moment you’ve been waiting for is here, and it’s time for you to go get your vaccination and get it today.”
- August 23, 2021, FDA – Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved the first COVID-19 vaccine. The vaccine has been known as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, and will now be marketed as Comirnaty (koe-mir’-na-tee), for the prevention of COVID-19 disease in individuals 16 years of age and older. The vaccine also continues to be available under emergency use authorization (EUA), including for individuals 12 through 15 years of age and for the administration of a third dose in certain immunocompromised individuals.
- August 23, 2021, Dr. Anthony Fauci, the top disease expert in the U.S., said in an interview Monday that he misspoke when he said the country may get the virus under control by fall 2022—another full year.
- August 23, 2021, The White House coronavirus czar had told NPR on Monday that if enough people get vaccinated, the US could “really get some good control over this” by the fall or winter of next year.
- August 23, 2021, “This is now a pandemic of the unvaccinated versus the vaccinated,” Dyer said as he urged more people to get one of three COVID-19 vaccines.
I just did some research about popular COVID-19 vaccine related around the world.
- Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine for short of Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine by Pfizer and BioNTech. Pfizer Inc. is an American multinational pharmaceutical and biotechnology corporation headquartered on 42nd Street in Manhattan, New York City. BioNTech, Biopharmaceutical New Technologies, is a German biotechnology company based in Mainz (Mainz is a German city on the Rhine River.
- Moderna COVID-19 vaccine by Moderna, Biotechnology company, is an American pharmaceutical and biotechnology company based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine
- AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine – developed by Oxford University and AstraZeneca, a British-Swedish multinational pharmaceutical and biotechnology company with its headquarters at the Cambridge Biomedical Campus in Cambridge, England.
Side effect of COVID-19 vaccines?
- Coming soon!
- Aug. 26, 2021, TOKYO — The Japanese health authorities on Thursday announced that they would halt the use of over 1.6 million doses of Moderna’s coronavirus vaccine after some vaccination sites reported finding tainted vials.
- “The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported about 27% of breakthrough cases reviewed between January and April were asymptomatic. The public health agency stopped collecting widespread data on mild and moderate infections among the fully vaccinated in May…” (They’re called mild cases. But people with breakthrough covid can still feel pretty sick, https://www.yahoo.com/news/theyre-called-mild-cases-people-215716096.html)
- “One day before the deal with the U.S. healthcare giant was announced, BioNTech revealed that it had formed a strategic alliance with Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical to develop and commercialize a COVID-19 vaccine in China. Unlike Pfizer, Fosun even put some skin in the game up front. The Chinese drugmaker agreed to buy over 1.58 million shares of BioNTech — worth $50 million at the time.” (Why BioNTech’s COVID Vaccine Is Blocked From the World’s Biggest Market, https://www.fool.com/investing/2021/09/01/why-biontechs-covid-vaccine-is-blocked-from-the-wo/)
- Data: More vaccinated people among hospitalized Marylanders Tue, September 7, 2021, 6:13 PM (https://www.yahoo.com/news/data-more-vaccinated-people-among-221320408.html)
- ‘I’m still not planning to get it’: FDA approval not swaying some vaccine holdouts – https://www.yahoo.com/news/im-still-not-planning-fda-201753258.html
- FDA NEWS RELEASE, FDA Approves First COVID-19 Vaccine, Approval Signifies Key Achievement for Public Health – https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/fda-approves-first-covid-19-vaccine
- Comirnaty and Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine – https://www.fda.gov/emergency-preparedness-and-response/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19/comirnaty-and-pfizer-biontech-covid-19-vaccine
- Pfizer, an Pharmaceutical industry company – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pfizer
- BioNTech, Biotechnology company, Biopharmaceutical New Technologies, is a German biotechnology company based in Mainz (Mainz is a German city on the Rhine River) – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BioNTech
- Moderna – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moderna
- Fauci says he misspoke on when he believes US could get COVID under control – https://news.yahoo.com/fauci-says-misspoke-believes-us-052701333.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall
- Anthony Fauci apologizes for latest gaffe in COVID analysis – https://nypost.com/2021/08/24/anthony-fauci-apologizes-for-latest-gaffe-in-covid-analysis/
- Japan halts 1.6 million doses of the Moderna vaccine over contamination worries – https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/26/world/japan-moderna.html
- Oxford–AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford%E2%80%93AstraZeneca_COVID-19_vaccine
- August 20, 2021, OUC asking water customers to start conserving water immediately: Here’s why – https://www.wftv.com/news/local/orange-county/watch-live-orlando-mayor-ouc-issuing-call-action-due-covid-19-impacts/XAVY6QPEOZGY7NFT2D6TXKHP2E/
- OUC sees slight drop in water usage over the weekend after asking customers to start conserving – https://www.wftv.com/news/local/orange-county/ouc-sees-slight-drop-water-usage-over-weekend-after-asking-customers-start-conserving/5AZD6GO5GREFTANBLR7OM5BP3I/
- Orlando residents asked to limit water usage to help Covid-19 patients – https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/20/us/orlando-residents-reduce-water-liquid-oxygen-covid-patients/index.html
- COMMUNITY SUPPORT NEEDED: Customers Encouraged to Limit Watering Lawns Immediately to Conserve Resources Needed to Treat COVID Patients – https://ouc.com/water-info
- Orlando water emergency: Mayor, OUC ask water customers to start conserving water immediately | WFTV – https://youtu.be/Cqukvp4JHhs
- TOKYO, Aug 28 (Reuters) – Two die in Japan after shots from suspended Moderna vaccines – Japan govt – https://finance.yahoo.com/news/two-die-japan-shots-suspended-061458781.html
- CDC lacking data on breakthrough COVID-19 infections – https://news.yahoo.com/cdc-lacking-data-breakthrough-covid-145150976.html