As everyone of us knows that we don’t have to pay any dime purchasing/using Windows 10 operating system; however, in return, we see ads appearing along with us when using the computer. That’s how the way it’s supported in order for a business to survive, but sometimes, these ads might border us and we just want to get rid of them. If you want to disable ads but don’t know how to do, then the following instructions will walk you through step-by-step to there.
To remove Windows 10’s lock screen ads,
- click on your Start menu
- open the Settings app
- choose the Personalization setting
- navigate to the Lock Screen tab
- find the field that reads Windows Spotlight
- click on the box
- switch this to display either a Picture or a Slideshow, it’s your preference.
If you’re searching one of the following topics, then the above information can help solve your problem.
- Prevent Microsoft from using your Windows 10 Lock Screen for ads
- Stop ads on your Windows 10 Lockscreen
- How to disable ads on your Windows 10 Lock Screen
- How to remove ads on your Windows 10 Lock Screen
- Block all ads from Microsoft Windows 10.
Complete screenshots will be available soon.
Ads appear on our computer screens might help us. Why I said that? Ads might keep us away from boring; every page is turned, then there new ads appear, that means there are new things introduce to us; we’re getting more knowledge about other stuffs or things around us… I only turn off ads when I do something seriously or something with my personal information like banking, job applying, purchasing… where I don’t want others sneak out my bank accounts/credit card numbers…