Where to register Obamacare?
To register the Obamacare, go to HealthCare.gov.
The following (16) states have their own insurance exchange websites:
California – coveredca.com; Colorado – connectforhealthco.com; Connecticut – accesshealthct.com; D.C. – hbx.dc.gov; Hawaii – hawaiihealthconnector.com; Iddaho – yourhealthIdaho.org; Kentucky – kynect.com; Maryland – marylandhealthconnection.gov; Massachusetts – mahealthconnector.org; Minnesota – mnsure.com; Nevada – nevadahealthlink.com; New Mexico – nmhix.com; New York – healthbenefitexchange.ny.gov; Oregon – coveroregon.com; Rhode Island – healthsourceri.com; Vermont – healthconnect.vermont.gov; Washington – wahealthplanfinder.org.
These (34) states do not have their own insurance exchange websites because they are undecided or are not allowing Obamacare coming their states; people can use healthcare.gov to register.
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, N. Carolina, N. Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, S. Carolina, S. Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, W. Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
Around the World – Obamacare’s Articles
- Obamacare’s average monthly cost across U.S.: $328
- An Overlooked Obamacare Flaw: Too Many Choices
- The System Is Down’: Obamacare Glitches Go Public, Reasons Unclear
- Countdown to Obamacare: The Penalties for Uninsured Americans
- Obamacare Enrollment: How Do I Sign Up?
- The 50 States of Obamacare
- Can Obamacare Beat Your Employer’s Insurance?
- We’re Answering Your Questions About Obamacare
- Analysis: Health Insurance Prices for 3 HouseholdsAssociated Press
- Poll: Health exchange rollout gets poor reviewsAssociated Press
- Not Planning to Buy Health Insurance? Here’s What’s Going to Happen to …Money Talks News