As all of you heard I mentioned about a screenshot in previous post which was about $200 cash bonus of Wells Fargo Cash Wise card. In this post, I’ll explain how you can get it without spending any penny. The tool is right there, not far from you, it’s right in front of your face. I believe every computer/laptop already has this tool; I’m not sure about iPhone, iPad or smart phones because I don’t own these equipment and have never used them, so I have no idea. Up to this point, some of you will stop and think that “it’s weird,” “today,” “blogger,” “internet wee weee?,” “no iPad,” “no iPad is exception,” “how about iPhone?” “NONE,” “no smart phone neither?” “OHHHHhhhh, super weird.” But anyway, let’s me go back about the subject I want to tell today. One day, if I have time, I’ll tell you why I don’t own those technology.
To get a screenshot of anything in your computer screen, it’s not difficult and is very easy. I think all of us just don’t know where is the main key located. The following steps are what you need to do.
- Decide what screen you want to get a screenshot.
- Stay at that screen, don’t go anywhere.
- Scan over your computer keyboard.
- Locate a button/key which is labeled as Fn. I’m using a All-in-One desktop now, so my keyboard shows the button Fn is in light blue color and is located next to the button Ctrl and Window.
- Locate a button which is labeled as Ins. Underneath of the word Ins on Ins button, you’ll see the word PrtSc. Once again, my keyboard shows this button is in white color and PrtSc is in light blue color.
- Now, you need to press on the button Fn and hold there, don’t release, and then press the button Ins which is also labeled as PrtSc. That’s it. You got a copy of the screen.
- Next, you need to save it. To save it, just open Paint application and paste it over. Then, you’ll see a copy of the screen you want to have. Now, you can save it.
See, how easy it is? Now, you know how to do it; you can screenshot anything you want or you think it is important at anytime without spending any money.
See you next post. Don’t forget come back often for more tips and tricks. I’m trying adding at least an article a day. Let’s see can I make it.