How To Delete Photos and Videos on GoPro HERO 8
Here is how to delete videos and photos on your GoPro HERO 8.
First, turn on the power of your GoPro HERO 8.
Second, swipe up the screen by placing your finger starting from the bottom of the screen and then swipe up or from the bottom right of the screen.
Then, choose which photos or videos you want to delete. There are two ways to delete.
- To delete an individual photo or video, just tap at the trash can icon belonging to that photo or video and then confirm that you want to delete it. To go to next photo or video, just swipe back and forth of the screen. To go to a specific photo or video, tap on the grid symbol which is located on the top corner of the screen and then swipe up and down to choose which one you want to delete.
- To delete two or more photos or videos at the same time, you have to do a selection process. You need to tap at the grid symbol then tap on a selection icon on the top right corner of the screen. Then tap on a photo or video you want to delete and then go to tap next ones. Those photos and/or videos you selected will be shown big check marks. When you are done with selecting photos and/or videos you want to delete, tap at the trash can icon on the top right corner of the screen to delete. Next, confirm that you want to delete them.
- Whenever you want to go back to last photo or video, just tap on the left arrow icon which is located at the top left of the screen.
- When you are done of deleting photos and videos you want to delete, just press the power button, it’ll bring you back to where you are at the beginning; that’s where you can start recording at Standard 1080 | 60 | W…
Relating to topics:
- How to Select & Delete Multiple Photos or Videos on the GoPro HERO8
- How to Delete GoPro Videos
- Delete Videos From the GoPro HERO8
- Delete GoPro Files Directly from Your GoPro
- How To Delete Videos From Gopro Hero 8?