To cancel your Adwords account, you need to sign in your account, select a symbol/icon which looks like a wheel and press on Account settings. At the screen, scroll down and you will see a section where it allows you to cancel your account.
Sum up what we just said above about How to cancel your account “Google Adwords”.
Step #1: Login your Adwords account.
Step #2: Clic.k… on the icon likes a wheel/gear/star.
Step #3: Choose Account settings in that drop down.
Step #4: Go down the Account settings screen.
Step #5: Clic.k… Cancel my account.
Step #6: Confirm that you’re sure Canceling your AdWords account.
For other information relating to your Google Adwords account canceling like
- Paying for account balances after cancellation
- How you’ll get your refund
- Checking your account balance after cancellation by going to Step 1 and step 2 above, instead of choose Account settings, you need to pick Billing, whatever you still owe shows under Current balance section.
- How you’ll get your refund if you pay by credit card or bank account (direct debit)
- How you’ll get your refund if you pay by funds transfer
- Fix a problem with account cancellation
- Creating a new account and transfer all your campaigns to new account by using Adwords Editor.
Just go to the following link fo more information, https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2424604?hl=en
If you’re still doubting about what you need to do before cancel your account, go to look at the section with the headline “Before you cancel”.
For questions about deleting Adwords account, closing my Google Adwords account, requesting refunds,… you can find the answers or related at https://support.google.com/adwords/search?q=Canceling+your+AdWords+account&vid=1-635921220925689984-1341936191.