It’s not hard to read this site in your language. Here is how to to do:
- Look at the top right corner, you will see the word “Translate” hanging there.
- Click on that word (“Translate“).
- The screen “Google translate || View this page in: English || Translate” appears.
- Click on the arrow down besides the word “English“
- The screen pops up, pick the language you want to view in, then click the word “Translate“
- Wait until the screen “Translated to: French || Show original” appears, then it’s done translated.
- Here, if you want to go back to the original language, just click “Show original“.
So far now, it allows readers viewing in 66 languages.