How many types of insurance are available in the market right now?
- Health insurances
- Life insurances – insurance which pay a lump sum to survivors after a person died. There are two types of life insurance: pure insurance (term life insurance – 5 years term, 10 years term, 20 years term,..) and cash-value insurance (whole life insurance, universal life insurance, variable life insurance,…). Life insurance which involves in investment is cash-value insurance.
- Auto insurances – car insurance, motorcycle insurance,…
- Home insurances – insurance which cover if there is something happen to your property.
- Mortgage insurances
- Flood insurances – insurance which cover the property if the property got damage because of flood.
- Travel insurances
- Business insurances – general liability insurance, product liability insurance, commercial property insurance, professional liability insurance, home-based business insurance…
- Accidental insurances
- Credit insurances
- Disable insurances
- Long term care insurances
- Wage insurances – a type of insurance which cover the wage of a person when he/she is unable to work.
- Gap insurances
- Long term insurances
- Short term insurances
Place Your Ad! After Paragraph 2